Puzzler

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 21:46:09 MST 2008

> Even though the becket hole aligns with the corner, instead of the flat,
> this pin should still function adequately?  Yes?
>
> Mike

Sure. I don't know why not. There may well be thousands of
undetected alternatively becketed pins in pianos out there,
quietly doing their jobs with no problems whatsoever. I just
didn't recall ever having seen one before. Makes me wonder how
the drilling process is indexed, that this can happen.
Ron N