Yamaha buys Bosendorfer

VOCE88 at aol.com VOCE88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 09:23:48 MST 2008

My comment,

This should be incredibly good for Bosendorfer. One thing that Yamaha plans
to do is to inject some capital into this company. They make a fantastic
piano,  and a little more "street knowledge" could put it on the list of many who
do not  know enough to even consider it now.

My thoughts,

Rich Galassini
Cunningham Piano Co.
215 438-3200

In a message dated 2/6/2008 9:46:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,