Samick Serial Numbers

Gregor _ karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:11:06 MST 2008

yes Steve, that helps a lot. Thank you

Gregor

Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 09:49:47 -0800From: lostchordclinic at ameritech.netSubject: Re: Samick Serial NumbersTo: pianotech at ptg.org

Hi Gregor,According to the Pierce Piano Atlas, serial 632076 was made in 1985. Serial number 538400 was made in 1985 and 750200 in 1986.  I hope this helps!
Steve Grattan
Lost Chord Clinic

----- Original Message ----From: Gregor _ <karlkaputt at hotmail.com>To: pianotech at ptg.orgSent: Wednesday, February 6, 2008 11:06:21 AMSubject: Samick Serial Numbers

I have a Samick upright, model SU-118 E, with the serial number 632.076. According to my european piano atlas, Samick pianos have since 1988 serials consisting of 2 letters followed by digits. 1988 the serials were up to 114.390. My piano has no letters, digits only and the number is much higher than 114 thousand. I try to find out when it was build. Any idea? GregorExpress yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger