laminated panels (Hi Terry)

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Wed Feb 6 16:29:30 MST 2008

Hey Terry,
I've never tried a laminated panel and I don't know that I will, but, thinking about the Bluthner panel you showed recently. What about an even number of panels, as in 2? Odd numbers are the norm for plywood but that's to keep it stable. You want it to crown.
Just thinking out loud.
BTW, I've got six 2"x1/2x52" solid quartered maple capping material from you. I probably used 3 more just like it. So, I think you ought to bill me for 9, pal.
Fenton