37 steps---delayed response

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 16:51:53 MST 2008

Ok...you might as well explain "there is a lot clearer and less potentially
>misleading conceptual framework with which to present "Regulation""...

Personally, I found the Yamaha regulation process a fascinating way to understand how everything is inter-related and why some things are done before other things...but then I didn't go to that fancy North Bennet school for training...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044