disounting tunings, was Re: how to politely ask for a raise

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Fri Feb 8 16:12:04 MST 2008

I offer a $4 discount if they respond to the card by email to set up an
appointment. They give me two dates that work for them with an afternoon or
morning preference. I can almost always get them on my schedule in one of
their given time slots. Email works, is easy, and can be handled at my and
their convenience.

Dean

Dean May             cell 812.239.3359

PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272