Fw: PTG Council Delegate Reminder]

Dave Smith dsmith941 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 8 17:00:08 MST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: Phil Bondi
To: Dave Smith
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 6:04 PM
Subject: [Fwd: PTG Council Delegate Reminder]

Dave, please forward this to the Chapter members.

I am going to Anaheim, and unless anyone wants
to be a delegate, I will be the Delegate for our
chapter. I need an answer ASAP, because the
timeline is close.

-Phil

Greetings Chapter Presidents

This is a reminder that the deadline for the
submission of 2008 Council
delegates and alternates is Monday, March 3,
2008. Council books will be
sent to all delegates and alternates soon after,
so please make sure
your names are submitted in a timely manner. If
no delegate is
registered, the Council book will be sent to the
Chapter President. I
have attached a form to be filled out and
returned to Home Office.
Delegate forms may be submitted in any of the
following ways:

Mail: 4444 Forest Avenue, Kansas City, KS 66106
Fax: (913) 432-9986, attention Sarah Sparks
Email: _Sarah at ptg.org_ <mailto:Sarah at ptg.org>

If you have any questions, please feel free to
let me know. I will be
more than happy to assist you in any way I can.
If you have already
registered your delegate, you may disregard this
email.

--
Phil Bondi, RPT
Bondi’s Piano Service

Grace and Peace,
Sarah Sparks
Sarah at ptg.org

What we learn is that no matter the degree of chaos and adversity surrounding him, man has shown his capability to excel, to surpass.