37 steps---delayed response

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Fri Feb 8 23:05:34 MST 2008

Sorry about your thunder, Paul.  (We had snow with thunder and lightening earlier this week.  Man, it was weird.)

I think there's value in learning regulation using a variety of approaches (OK, I stole that from Ed Sutton during a conversation tonight--I agree with him, and he always puts things so nicely.).  :-)

Personally, I like "Where's the jack", which always reminds me of the old Wendy's commercial, "Where's the beef?"  (and  the "Big fluffy bun..."  which a friend and I laughed hilariously about one night as we were duped into driving an obscene number of miles to pick up a grand action for another technician and stopped at a really rotten restaurant for dinner.  Well, if we had known it was rotten, we wouldn't have stopped).  Oh, dear, it's late ...

g'night.

Barbara