Loose Ribs

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 09:07:23 MST 2008

> I've heard sounds like that before, but in my case, it's never turned
> out to be loose ribs.  Did you test to make sure it was the ribs?

I'd assumed that he had, since chasing down, identifying, and
correcting extraneous noises is a very basic requirement to
minimal piano service. Otherwise, he'd not bothered to
diagnose the noise on site, instead blithely posting an
unverified random guess as the determined cause, in total
ignorance, and wasted a lot of other people's time. Please say
that's not the case.

Ron N