Loose Ribs

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Sat Feb 9 10:38:43 MST 2008

> No offence was intended.  The few times I've run into loose ribs that
> were actually making noise, it was more of a rumble.
>
> br

None taken. I was just giving Clark benefit of the doubt that
he had actually verified the source of the noise instead of
guessing it was the ribs because they are visibly loose. If he
guessed, he shouldn't have stated the guess as fact, but
rather done the work and chased down the real source - which
may still be the ribs - or not. If he has indeed "hands on"
verified (rather than intuitively *knowing*) that the noise
comes from the loose ribs, then all the commentary about
alternate possibilities is superfluous. Meanwhile, forty
messages have passed with no real information having been
validated, which just strikes me as ineffective and wasteful.

So which is it?
Ron N