37 steps---delayed response

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Sat Feb 9 16:54:45 MST 2008

Hi All,

I see many things must be done before the regulation can be begun. My guess
is for an upright to take care of all the "niceties" would be around 10 to
15 hours. A grand would take at least that long as there are more case
screws and other things to clean and polish.

Ok, it's cleaned, tightened and pretty much everything other than
regulation has been addressed. (i.e. polishing, travelling, reshaping,
mating, etc.). Where would you start? Let's consider a 10 year old medium
use piano which has never been touched since the factory with moderate
wear. No parts to be replaced, everything servicable but not pristine either.

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner