Meet the "Lookerson's"

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Sat Feb 9 21:00:33 MST 2008

When the "Lookersons" are looking at me and showing an interest in my
tuning activity, I, too am glad they do. I sometimes give them  a brief
history of the development of the piano. Almost every time it is
information they have never heard before. Like the chief contributions
from Germany, Italy, France, Britain, and the US. I think it helps build
a better understanding between piano owner and technician. I tell them
that it does bother me for one or two persons to watch me because I have
tuned on the stage before with hundreds watching.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas