Meet the "Lookerson's"

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Feb 9 23:12:43 MST 2008

 You forgot the Leif Blowersons and their close cousins the Lon Mowersons.? But you make a good point...maybe there should be a purple heart for those hardy folks how can withstand an hour long assault on their eardrums.

When I conveyed my annoyance in my previous post, I was thinking back to the time the CEO watched me retune his wife's acrosonic with my ETD because she thought the bass sounded funny after an aural tuning.? He watched every note like a hawk as I retuned every note.? That was far less pleasant than having the company of someone actually interested in learning something!

Dave Stahl