Meet the "Lookerson's"

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sun Feb 10 03:30:34 MST 2008

Count yourself lucky... it could have been a Talkersons... or even worse
one of them now famous frustrated Ms Amores that have taken over the TV
channels these past few years.  Or... the Tinkertons... Plonkmans,  or a
host of other varieties. :)  On lookers usually get bored after a bit
and disappear.

Cheers
RicB

    It's only 5 weeks into the new year, and already I've met several
    "Lookerson's".?? There was John and Bev, along with kids Chris and
    Val, who all sat down on the couch to watch me tune.? The kids soon
    tired of it, but not John and Bev, who stared at me through the
    whole tuning.?? Then there was Ned Lookerson, who pulled up a chair
    to the left side of the piano and stared at me for the whole
    tuning.?? And lets not forget Allan Lookerson, who stood just behind
    my left shoulder, clearing his throat every 30 seconds.?? After 15
    min of that I had to ask him to move.? And finally, Cat Lookerson (a
    real cat) who rested on top of the pin block and pawed at the
    hammers as I tuned.? ? The Lookerson's.? The most common name in
    piano tuning.? They will watch you.....you can hear them
    breathe....coming to a tuning near you........ ? Bob.