new wireless Yamaha Mark IV player

Clark Sprague CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com
Sun Feb 10 07:28:45 MST 2008

Brian,  My former employer has been out of business for almost 2 years now, but I THINK that the Mark 3 and Mark 4 Disklaviers are the current models available.  Mark 3 being the one with the wired control unit.  There are only 2 MkIV systems in my area, and neither one of these have had any serious problems that I know of, and I would have heard about it, I'm sure.
Clark A. Sprague, RPT