Soundboard stiffness variances

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Sun Feb 10 12:50:45 MST 2008

Hi Ric,

I'm still here and still interested. For my part, I ran out of things to
talk about so I'm back to the drawing board. I get to a point where I can
only learn by getting my hands on some work and hearing the results. To that
end, Ron N. and Terry are helping me out with a Mason A6 RC&S design. I'm
hoping this experience raises as many questions as it answers; keeps life
interesting.

Perhaps we should be talking about what controlled experiments we could be
conducting  to prove, disprove or answer any questions we have. While we
need to start with a premise, talk only goes so far, wouldn't you agree?

Best,

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts