Meet the Lookerson's

David Boyce David at piano.plus.com
Sun Feb 10 13:57:33 MST 2008

Years ago I was called to the country manor home of Lady D, elderly widow of
a shipping magnate.  After the tuning the housekeeper took me into the
parlour to meet her ladyship, who was very charming and quite "with it".

The following year I was called again, but by that time Lady D had developed
Alzheimers, and she commented to the housekeeper (who relayed it to me)
"That's not a nice tune the man's playing".  She was too far gone to meet me
that time, and some months later she passed away and the house was sold.

Sic transit gloria mundi......

Best regards,

David.