woodworking magazines

Michael Magness IFixPianos at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 18:41:06 MST 2008

On Feb 11, 2008 6:51 PM, Dean May <deanmay at pianorebuilders.com> wrote:

> Warning, subscribing to the magazine does not grant you access to the web
> site. They require an additional $15/year on top of the subscription price
> of $35/year
>
> Dean
>
> Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
>
> PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272
>
> Terre Haute IN  47802

I have subscribed to most of them over the years and found that the ones
that are published by the same publisher tend to recycle the same articles
within a few months of each other. I now have settled on Woodworkers
Journal, Popular Woodworking, Workbench and Wood. Workbench combines home
improvement with woodworking tips and tool reviews so it's not a strictly
wood working mag.
I haven't found any additional charge for their online e-zines except for
some plans or article reprints.

Mike

--
We have enough youth, how about a fountain of SMART?
Michael Magness
email mike at ifixpianos.com