woodworking magazines

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Feb 11 21:29:50 MST 2008

A fine fellow piano technician, Jon Rolinovski, gave to me a subscription of
Fine Woodworking magazine (thanks Jon!). I would have never subscribed to
it, but have found it to be a very interesting source of information. It is
definitely geared toward building end tables and the such, but much of the
basic woodworking stuff is common ground with piano rebuilding. IMHO, it is
a very fine magazine, and I have found much value in it. I have no
experience with Popular Woodworking.

Terry Farrell

BTW: Jon Rolinovski does exceedingly lovely work on piano keytops.......
;-)    (I send all mine to him and have been VERY pleased)