woodworking magazines

Scott Nelson pianotuner9932 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 11 22:33:09 MST 2008

Fine Woodworking.

  Scott Nelson

Clark Sprague <CSPRAGUE4 at woh.rr.com> wrote:
  Hello, all. I have a question for anyone, in general. I get all this junk
mail, and periodically I sort through it. So yesterday was the day, and in
the pile, I found subscription offers for 2 woodworking magazines.
I currently subscribe to Woodsmith. The others were Fine Woodworking,
and Popular Woodworking. Which makes me wonder about the opinions of you
all on which ones you think are the most beneficial? Any recommendations?
Clark A. Sprague, RPT