Confessions of a "Lookerson"

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 12 00:08:46 MST 2008

Bless me, brother, for I have sinned.

I, too, am a Lookerson. Ask any telephone or appliance repairman, carpenter, electrician, roofer, chef, or any other skilled tradesperson. It fascinates me what people know and can do. So I watch, I talk, I ask questions. It's all just curiosity and a desire to learn (and maybe I don't have to call them the next time <g>).

Welders and Roto-Rooter men are on their own, I DON'T watch THEM.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO