Steinway parts

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Feb 12 14:41:40 MST 2008

Al:

As Andy said before the PTG-L list is for PTG members only.  When a request for a subscription comes in one of the admin team verifies the membership and that person is subscribed.  How would one check for "technician status" for this list?  It's not really practical.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University