[SPAM] RE: Confessions of a "Lookerson"

paul bruesch paul at bruesch.net
Tue Feb 12 17:28:57 MST 2008

Isn't it a pity:
(a) if he's a shop employee/contractor of someone, there's a sizable hunk of
that $160 he'll never see.
(b) that it sounds like a pretty simple procedure, really, and the mfr COULD
print the procedure in the owner's manual so that capable people can do it
the first time, and the second, third, etc., if they so choose.

Paul Bruesch
Stillwater, MN