Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

Martin Wisenbaker mbjwisenbaker at juno.com
Wed Feb 13 07:37:28 MST 2008

If I should not enter a house where the lady of the house is there alone
I would be out of business pronto. Most of my tunings are of this
category.
I, too, walk circumspectly keeping myself in my place and not intruding
her space uninvited. And if I should ever be "invited" I would discreetly
decline immediately even if it should mean leaving my coat and running
out of the house. So far, thank the Lord, that has not happened.  If I
need to talk to the lady and she is in some other part of the house, I
will send one of her children to ask her to come to me, or I will walk
only into a hall and call her, but never enter a bedroom or any other
room looking for her. I let my voice do that.

Martin Wisenbaker, RPT
Houston, Texas