basic regulating question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 10:37:42 MST 2008

Greetings,

           This may seem like a dumb question but after I level the keys and
insure even key dip in an upright, why dont all the jacks have the same
distance between the jack tip and the hammer butt after I depress the key and hold
it there? Are my capstans uneven? Maybe its been too long a time since I
learned this, and having only done about 4 regulations, maybe I am not remembering
something.

Julia
Reading PA

Awards. Go to AOL Music.