Confessions of a "Lookerson"

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Feb 13 15:38:00 MST 2008

Dean
  I am so happy for you.  This will be the decision of a life  time.
  Blessings
  Dale

>>My  son is the youngest at 22…
Hi  Dale,
When you posted about  your son graduating North Bennett  Street last year, I
forwarded it to one of my sons,  Jared (age 18), along with a web link to the
school. He has been more  consistent about helping me in my shop than any of
my other sons. Well, he got  kind of excited about it and has been thinking
about it ever since. Last month  he told me he wants to go, a big step. We are
going to try to make the spring  visit in a couple of weeks.
Blessings,

Dean

Awards. Go to AOL Music.