Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Thu Feb 14 05:36:40 MST 2008

A440A at aol.com wrote:
> Greetings,
>    Inre false accusations, I wrote:
>

>>  I cannot call it paranoia because I have seen it happen.  >>
>
> David writes:
>
>  <<To a piano technician?
>
>           No, it happened to an electrician, but the situation was still
> almost exactly what we would face in a home alone with a disgruntled child.
>
> Regards,
> Ed Foote RPT

So, we should be very cautious about these home situations. I can
understand. What about being alone in a locked room with a drop dead
gorgeous college student for 2-3 hours a week?

It's a rough life, I know, but it's been my life for the last 27 years
when I'm tuning the pipe organs(5) and have a student worker at the
keyboard, holding keys.

Should I demand that the college hire a chaperone? Where does one draw
the line between caution and paranoia?

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076