Held "Hostage" by Tiny Lookerson

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Thu Feb 14 10:57:12 MST 2008

Dean writes:

<< An electrician sees a lot more scum than we do. <<

         Dean, I have no idea where you have found supporting evidence for
that, or is that just personal speculation?

>>A poor parent who has made an investment in a piano
and a luxury like piano tuning for their child will be much more likely to
be providing a stable home environment and doing real "parenting" producing
a modicum of good character for that child. >>

      I dunno,  if you want to assume more risk based on such general
assumptions, go for it.
The electrician that was accused was in such terrible trouble because the
young girl was from a prominent family and nobody wanted to accuse her of lying.
Regards,
Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>The year's hottest artists on the red carpet
at the Grammy Awards. Go to AOL Music.<BR>
(http://music.aol.com/grammys?NCID=aolcmp00300000002565)</HTML>