Beautiful Sika SPruce

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Thu Feb 14 11:55:00 MST 2008

Well guys... I'll take your word for it.. woulda suprised me if other
wise really...  but I was just going on the <<clearly visible>> comment
in Dales post. On my screen I cant make out any growth rings at all.
Resolution on the pic is just 480 by 360.

cool tho... grats on the buy Dale !  I'm sure you'll put the wood to
good use.

Cheers
RicB

    Ric, you are confusing the prominent saw marks with the less visible
    growth rings, which are perfectly straight and vertical as far as I can
    see..

    Jurgen Goering

        On Feb 14, 2008, at 8:08, Richard Brekne wrote:
         > Hi Dale.... from the picture you supplied (link just above)
        this looks