new frame vs. new rails

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Thu Feb 14 16:50:36 MST 2008

Ed,
This is good information. Any sense as to the economics of it? Also, I'm not
sure what you mean by scaffolds. I've never heard that word used that way
before. I assume that you mean indexes or patterns of some sort. Is there
any reason to make them ahead of time rather than just simply matching
things when the new one shows up?

Greg Newell
Greg's Piano Forté
www.gregspianoforte.com