basic regulating question

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 14 18:52:29 MST 2008

Yes & NO!
I've learned that one the hard way.  Remember there is such a thing
as key flex and hammer shank flex.  If you get too close too late you
will rob the pianist of power and he will be most ungrateful.  DAMHIK

It can feel that way on a test blow, just don't set it up that way on
a soft key press.

Andrew Anderson