Valuing ourselves

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Fri Feb 15 08:05:19 MST 2008

Somebody once told me, and this speaks to David's point I think. "You need to be in the top 5%, maybe 2%, of your field to be really successful. Be sure to do something you love because it takes passion to be that good." Oh yea, it was the 92 year old guy in a rest home last month, spent time with him while visiting my mom. He was an educated guy, diplomas on the wall from the 30's, and had worked as an engineer and lots of other things. You know there are cooks out there making $500. an hour, but they're really good.
Fenton