Beautiful Sika SPruce

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Fri Feb 15 16:46:45 MST 2008

> Hey Jude

> So.... are you making your own panels from raw lumber then ? Or are you
> getting premade panels and attaching the ribs only.
>
> Cheers
> RicB

Hi Ric,

I bought Ric Wheeler's (Roseland Piano) set-up last year, including about 1300 board feet of  Sitka planed to about 12mm with two rough edges. If I could I would buy in cant form to make the selection process easier.

Cheers,

Jude
The me

ssage is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments:
100_0820

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.