Beautiful Sitka Spruce

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 17:08:31 MST 2008

Jude
  Very Nice. Knowing Rick I'm sure the stock is primo  supremo.
  Dale

> Hey Jude

> So.... are you making  your own panels from raw lumber then ? Or are you
> getting premade  panels and attaching the ribs only.
>
> Cheers
>  RicB

Hi Ric,

I bought Ric Wheeler's (Roseland Piano)  set-up last year, including about
1300 board feet of  Sitka planed to  about 12mm with two rough edges. If I could
I would buy in cant form to make  the selection process easier.

Cheers,

Jude

The me

Awards. Go to AOL Music.