Valuing ourselves

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Fri Feb 15 19:24:38 MST 2008

David:

I love what you've said, and I can only add that in 1972, when I first started working on pianos seriously, I hand-wrote the
following and put it up on the wall of my shop: "Quality Creates its Own Market". It's been our byword and on-going goad to constantly
improve what we do rather than do more of what do, While I fully appreciate what your point is,  "expansion of repertoire".first and
foremost is the expansion and honing of the services already offered. Always work toward the high end, as several people have said.
The hardest thing for a small business is to stay small!

Paul