New Orleans piano donation

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sat Feb 16 06:12:17 MST 2008

I wanted to share this clip of my old friend and NBSS classmate Adam
Markowitz bringing donated pianos to New Orleans. What a  positive
thing. We just dropped off another seven last week to a great response
and Wednesday I tuned one of the original batch for a lady who is still
thrilled by it. Yes, its just a drop in the bucket but it makes a big
difference in the lives of those it touches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZK2s_jcBXE

--Dave
  New Orleans