Rake question

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Feb 16 15:50:51 MST 2008

Hi folks.

Been pondering a bit this rake question again... and I know I may be
pinching peanuts or whatever that expression is... but  I am very
curious to know what hammer hangers out there prioritize most in terms
of hammer rake.

If you have to choose, fudge, or wiggle for whatever reasons....  do you
do so in the direction of having the hammer at any particular angle to
the shank at string contact or do you do so in the direction of having
the hammer perpendicular to the string at string contact ?

Cheers
RicB