Climbing Mt. Everett: A puzzler

Tom Driscoll tomtuner at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 16:37:39 MST 2008

Climbing Mt. Everett: A puzzlerAlan,
    My first thought is a shifted keybed ,but if so I would suspect the damper timing to be off and you made no mention .
    Possible broken action bracket (s)or split action rail?
I work on a ton of these and although I consider changing vocations each time I have not seen the symptoms you describe .

Tom Driscoll