Studley Tool Chest

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sat Feb 16 21:41:11 MST 2008

I found some old card file cabinets at a surplus furniture store. I bought 5
for $50. ea. Not that this has anything to do with Studley's Tool Chest.
You'd have to be more studley than me to build a chest like that. Anyway,
the card file cabinets are better than Roll Aways. You can put about 75lbs
on a drawer fully extended (24" or so).
Fenton