Hypothetical situation

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 16 21:48:25 MST 2008

Hiya Wim,

The question is a little hard to answer without knowing how things stand. Jack height (rep lever window height) might be key to better repetition, or maybe setting letoff a little closer or a little farther away, or checking, or  ...

I guess I'm saying, hyper-pathetically, that your question is a little too hypothetical, for me.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO