New Orleans piano donation

David Doremus algiers_piano at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 17 05:51:56 MST 2008

Thump, Kind acts happen all the time, anyone in or from New Orleans is
well aware of that. I'm glad he got something nice, he certainly knows
how to put it to use. Whats up with the Polish rebuilds? I had a
customer ask me the other day and I have never heard of it. Similar to
the Mexican rebuilds?

--Dave