buying pianos

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 17 11:40:31 MST 2008

Thank you,Wim,Tom,Gregor  for sharing your legal and practical experiences!
..

I played a lawer in posting this question,because,this was type of advice I
gave to those two younger technicians. And I knew some answers before asking
the question.

I had learned a few things  many years ago while working for one of Los
Angeles large piano rental companies.When owner went to buy a piano,he paid
a deposit [actually,he could buy  a few houses in this block ,as well, whith
the amount of cash he was carrying] ,but he will always take away the
bench,music rack or the whole front panel on a vertical,or music
shelf,fallboard on a grand,even the pedal lyre..,just "to Help The
Movers].Piano Movers will pay the difference $$ upon removal of the piano
and piano movers got their cash back plus payment for moving,plus
bonus==interest on the transaction and it was done deal. I hope,this info
will be helpful for tech's starting aquiring pianos for rentals and selling.
Best to everyone.See you in Anaheim! isaac