Studley Tool Chest

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Feb 17 12:05:12 MST 2008

6-foot and sit for every old upright. I wish I could afford to say otherwise, but yeah, I still tune one of the old big nasties now and then. On the real tall ones, I do however stand at the treble end (side of the piano) to tune the treble-most two octaves or so.

My arms stretch more easily than my back bends (or at least I feel my arms less than my back the next day)!

Terry Farrell