Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 15:21:39 MST 2008

Dear Everybody,
     My friend with the Bechstein grand someone's
giving him wonders if a Kenmore dehumidifier and a
digital hygrometer on the wall would be better than a
Dampp chaser at protecting his "baby".
     I'd certainly think so, but wanted to ask here,
as well.
    Thanks!
     Thump

P.S. A he lives in an apartment, I imagine he has  a
reasonably small room he can close off for it.