Measure friction weight was: Weighting upright keys question

KeyKat88 at aol.com KeyKat88 at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 16:22:45 MST 2008

Greetings,

             So how do I start making measurements to see what weight a
key(s) neeeds?  How do I measure friction? I am guessing that I should start  by
measauring the the foot-lbs (or cm-grams?)  inertia it takes to start the power
stroke at the wippen heel/foot. Then I have measured my fricion...right? Then
I can do the uw/dw calculations.

Julia
Reading. PA

In a message dated 2/16/2008 11:27:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,