Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Andrew and Rebeca Anderson anrebe at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 09:26:25 MST 2008

Terry,
Wool does absorb and release.  I'm thinking of extremes.  Common
example: air-conditioned house, door opened for guest, warm wet air
blows over cold dry plate and strings and you quickly have visible
condensation.  Not with a cover.  The humidity doesn't hit all at once.

Barrier or buffer, it still works well.

Andrew