Whole room humidity control better than Dampp Chaser. ( Right?)

Greg Newell gnewell at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 18 13:54:41 MST 2008

Terry,

                That all sounds good and all but it doesn’t hold up with
what I see in the field. I completely agree that it will have a positive
effect with a string cover or blanket but I have not seen it deter rust or
oxidation with only the lid as the insulator. I’m not saying it wouldn’t in
a situation where the entire lid was in use but we all know that the vast
majority of the time the half lid is left open.

Greg Newell

Greg's Piano Forté

www.gregspianoforte.com

216-226-3791 (office)