Rust damage after storm

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Mon Feb 18 15:31:28 MST 2008

Hi Bob,

I feel very sorry for your loss of so many instruments.

I think what you may be seeing is that grand piano strings are more subject
to contamination than verticals simply because of the nature of the
lid--which exposes the strings far more to environmental contaminants than
opening the top of a vertical.