F# versus the Flu

A440A at aol.com A440A at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 16:29:59 MST 2008

<< Is there a possibility that whatever is going on with my sinuses as a
result
of the flu could affect my perception of certain notes?  I did also have a
bit of trouble on B naturals.   >>

Greetings,
   I would suspect that there was a frequency being produced by something in
the space that was combining with the B's and F#'s.  Maybe a fan, maybe a
generator nearby, or maybe some electronic equipment emitting a low frequency hum.
   OR,  you are simply going nuts, or your hearing is beginning to
crumble.(:)}}
Regards,

Ed Foote RPT
 <BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Ideas to please picky eaters. Watch video on