commuting

Annie Grieshop annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Feb 18 18:26:53 MST 2008

Do y'all remember that lovely photo of Rob Goodale, wearing shorts and
flipflops, heading out on his motorcycle to a job?

Well, I was thinking about him today, knowing that he used to live in Iowa
and surely must miss our wonderful winters ('though he's probably blocked
that part of his psyche <g>), because today I skied to a customer's house.
Packed up my tools on my little sled and set out across the drifts of the
blowing tundra.......

So, it was just down to the end of my long lane and across the road, but I
got to do it. <g>  (And with -20 windchill, that was far enough!)  My next
goal is to show up at a tuning in the neighborhood on horseback so I can
claim to be a circuit-riding technician.

Spring will arrive someday, right?  A little bit of cabin fever goes a
loooong way. <g>

Annie